Fish Disease Tips: Turn off the protein skimmer in saltwater fish tanks while medicating because it can skim off certain medicines.
Contents of this page belong to www.fishlookup.com
Quick StatisticsTemperament: Aggressive
Reef Safe: With Caution
Native To: Indo-Pacific, Sri Lanka
Adult Size: Up to 14″
Water Parameters: sg 1.020-1.025; pH 8.1-8.3; dKH 8-12
Care Level: Moderate
Tank Size: 100+ Gallons
Scientific Name: Cephalopholis miniatus
Spends most of its time hiding at first, but once acclimated becomes greedy for food
Not reef safe as it will eat ornamental crustaceans
Grows rapidly and requires extremely efficient filtration
Predator tank, Miniatus Grouper, Tusk, Naso
- This FISH Didn’t Stand A CHANCE!
- predatory fish, grouper, eel, moray eel, tessalata eel, sea monster, live feeding, feeding, aggressive, predator, saltwater aquarium, saltwater aquascape, live food, moray eel attack, eel fish, miniatus grouper, sea monsters documentary, saltwater aquarium shark, saltwater aquarium sump, how to aquascape a saltwater reef aquarium, miniatus grouper care, entertainment, moray eel pet, tank room, fish, aquascape
- People & Blogs
- Our predatory saltwater aquarium fish tank is full of absolute SAVAGE fish! Our ...
- Miniatus Grouper with Snowflake Eel
- Grouper, fishguys, fish, reef, eel, snowflake, miniatus, marine, Aquarium, Tank, sump
- Pets & Animals
- The Miniatus Grouper and the Snowflake Eel are both very aggressive. At a mature...