Fish Disease Tips: Turn off the protein skimmer in saltwater fish tanks while medicating because it can skim off certain medicines.
Contents of this page belong to www.fishlookup.com
Quick StatisticsTemperament: Semi-aggressive
Reef Safe: Yes
Native To: Indo-Pacific
Adult Size: Up to 3″
Temperature: 72 – 78°F
Water Parameters: sq 1.020-1.026;pH 8.1-8.4;dKH 8-12
Care Level: Easy
Tank Size: 30+ gallons
Scientific Name: Pterapogon kauderni
Slow moving community fish
Does not do well in large groups
Metallic silver coloration makes this a great addition to any community tank
Bangaii Cardinals (ft. Miss Saltwater Tank)
- Bangaii Cardinals (ft. Miss Saltwater Tank)
- Bangaii Cardinal, Cardinal Fish, Aquarium Fish, Banggai Cardinalfish (Organism Classification), Fish (Animal), Aquarium (Project Focus), reef aquarium, miss saltwater tank
- Pets & Animals
- The fish we will be focusing on today can be found lurking, almost exclusively a...
- All About The Banggai Cardinal or Kaudern's or Highfin or Longfin
- banggai, kauderns, highfin, longfin, cardinalfish, reef, fish, tank, salt water, aquascape, all about
- ARE THOSE LED'S ON HIS FINS?! A great and super easy fish to definitely start of...
- Bangaii Cardinalfish Care Guide
- bangaii cardinalfish, bangaii cardinal fish, bangaii cardinalfish care, caring for bangaii cardinalfish, bangaii cardinalfish care guide, saltwater fish, reef fish, reef aquarium fish, saltwater aquarium fish, cardinalfish, cardinal fish, saltwater aquarium, reef aquarium, reef, saltwater, banggai cardinalfish
- People & Blogs
- The Bangaii Cardinalfish is truly a fish worth considering to put in your reef t...