Fish Disease Tips: Set up and use a quarantine tank. This is a small inconvenience that can really save your butt.
Contents of this page belong to www.fishlookup.com
Quick StatisticsTemperament: Semi-aggressive
Reef Safe: With Caution
Native To: Indo-Pacific, Hawaii
Adult Size: Up to 28″
Temperature: 72 – 78°F
Water Parameters: sg 1.020-1.026; pH 8.1-8.4; dKH 8-12
Care Level: Easy
Tank Size: 30+ gallons
Scientific Name: Echidna nebulosa
Has poor sight, but phenomenal sense of smell
Excellent escape artist, needing a tight fitting lid to prevent escaping
May not be suited for reef tanks
My NEW PET EXOTIC Snowflake EEL!!
- My NEW PET EXOTIC Snowflake EEL!!
- eel, fish tank, nick bingo, nick and paul, Albino, fish, albino fish, aquarium fish, paul and nick, aquarium, frog, frogs, turtles, fish aquarium, nick, bingo, exotic, new, tank, cool, pond, house, beta fish, exotic fish, youtube, florida, feeding, feed, pets, pet, food, 2019, freshwater, shark, albinoshark, paul cuffaro, 4K, high quality, iPhone
- Pets & Animals
- In this video I go get a Snowflake Eel for my saltwater fish aquarium!!
- Feeding SQUID to my EXOTIC SNOWFLAKE EEL! | Snowflake Eel | Feeding my Saltwater Aquarium |
- outdoors, fish, saltwaters hawaii, saltwater aquarium, saltwater fish tank, snowflake eel, feeding my snowflake eel, feeding squid to my snowflake eel, snowflake eel eats squid, squid, feeding squid to my saltwater aquarium, feeding my saltwater aquairum, feeding my exotic eel, feeding exotic snowflake eel, exotic, exotic snowflake eel, eel, feeding eel, feeding fish tank, feeding saltwater fish, aquarium, aquarium gallery, aquarium gallery feeding, peacock grouper, feeding, pets, pet
- People & Blogs
- In this Aquarium video I feed my Saltwater Aquarium pets squid heads. I fed my ...